Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Into 2009!!!

It has been a long while since my last blog entry. Although I plan on getting back into the habit. I do know that all things come in time.

So far, I did set up some goals for myself coming into the new year:

** Get out from under this black cloud! Commit to do Whatever it takes todo so! <== been in a serious funk, but have been working on this one!!
** Get finances under control. Stop unnecessary spending. The hardest being - not to purchase any new books this year. Now that will be theHARDEST challenge so far. lol...
** Goes with the one above - Get ALL current books that I own in order & READ all books that I haven't read yet (that I ALREADY OWN!!). lol....
** No more excuses - get to goal size & maintain!!
** Dedicate more quality time to spend with Nicolas - ex: game night (no TV- just us hanging out) or movie night...
** Dedicate 1 day to myself - mandatory once a month for whatever I want to do (pampering, hanging with friends etc.,).

So not too many, but enough to get me through the year, one step at a time.

One thing I have noticed since January is this one bible verse that I keep seeing every where it seems...

"... and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14

Not too sure what the Lord is trying to tell me, but I plan on definitely taking the time to figure it out!!!

Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment