Saturday, June 18, 2011

Words by Ginny Yttrup

WordsWords by Ginny Yttrup

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Words by Ginny Yttrup... Wow... For lack of better "words". I was really pleasantly surprised with this book. At first I thought it would be this deep heavy read, but it was nothing like that at all. Yes it did talk about abuse which is a serious topic, but the entire story captured me. I felt the character's pain, joy, anger and sorrow. I also know that some may steer away from this novel because it does talk about the redemptive work of Christ. I'll say this much, it's not in your face like some books. This is subtle yet gripping. I would definitely not only recommend this book to a friend, but re-read it again. I thoroughly enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment