Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Goodreads Review of Pulpwood Queens

The Pulpwood Queens' Tiara-Wearing, Book-Sharing Guide to Life The Pulpwood Queens' Tiara-Wearing, Book-Sharing Guide to Life by Kathy L. Patrick


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I liked the idea of it being a part memoir and "how-to" book on establishing a book club. It also renewed my faith in my life long dream of owning my own bookstore. As well as the ability to just follow my dreams, whatever they may be.
Tons of good book information too. I'm not much for writing or highlighting in my books, but I definitely put some marks & dogears within this one!! Just so many interesting books to check out. Hopefully I'll have room on my nightstand for them all!!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment