Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Reading From My Shelves Challenge


Okay, so this is my last challenge. As a newbie, I don't want to overwhelm myself. I think 3 challenges is a good number for a beginner.
The 2010 Reading From My Shelves Challenge is hosted by Bibliophile By The Sea. For more information click here. This challenge is actually just what I need. I really need to make an honest effort to free up some space on my bookshelves in a bad way!! I'm thinking this might help with my serious book addiction as well (I'm always buying way more books than I can possible read).
For this challenge I'm going to set of goal of 20 books (the minimum). ;) Can't expect to get over an addiction that quick. If I got over 20, I figure that would be the cherry on top of the sundae. :)
Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment