Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blog Overload... Maybe...

I think I may have entered into blog overload. Lol... Trying to keep up with 3 blogs at once might prove to be overwhelming to me. But you know, as my Mom says, nothing hurts a failure but a try. So I'm going to TRY and keep up with all three at the same time.

So here it is 2010. My baby, baby boy is now 10 weeks old. It's time to start working on getting this baby fat OFF!! I don't want to be the same weight 3 years from now talking about, "I just had a baby". Lol... That does get old! ;)

What am I doing? Well so far I'm doing the following things to jump start operation remove baby fat!!

#1. Starting 100 Days of Weight loss Challenge





#2. Recommitting myself to Sparkpeople.com. The best weight loss website ever!!! I need to get over there now & log in my food etc., Lol...

#3. Game On Diet! challenge with my family. We're set up in teams of 5 and our challenge begins on Monday. Fun! Fun! Fun!!! :)







#4. Following Dr. Oz's concepts from You: On a Diet plan. My goal is to drop at least 5-6 pounds by my birthday - Jan 25th. Let's see how I do.

Game On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment