Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wounded: A Love Story Review

Wounded: A Love Story Wounded: A Love Story by Claudia Mair Burney


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Wounded: A Love Story by Claudia Mair Burney, was an interesting read. I'd rated it 3 stars because I have such mixed emotions about it. The story line was intersting enough - as in it held my attention until the very end. The ending, for me, could have been better. I felt like I was left hanging a little bit, but it was also a little predictable.
I thought it was a okay read since this is Lenten season. So the theme of the book was fitting for me. The characters were interesting. When asked, personally, to summarize the storyline, I can't really describe it.
So would I recommend this to a friend - I guess the answer would be yes.

View all my reviews >>

null

No comments:

Post a Comment