Friday, October 14, 2011

And then there were 3

I remember people telling me that you're not a true parent until you have more than one kid. Lol... Boy oh boy, how I truly relate to that now. I thought I had it down. I was juggling the household, working full-time and being a Mom to two rambunctious boys with no problem. Add in a few days a week, step-Mom to my beautiful step-daughters. Then the Lord thought my husband and I needed a new spin on things. Enter our newest addition, Little Ms. Nia Rose. :) 
I'm declaring this a weekend of rest in a vain attempt to regain some of my lost sanity. Lol... I've been searching the Internet for organizational tips to now better manage my home and just life in general. And here I thought I had it all together. (nope)!! Does anyone? If you do, please tell me how you do it??!! Keep in mind, I work outside the home and kids are 5 weeks, 23 months and 7yo. When we do have the girls (my steppies) they're 10 and 14. Whew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment