Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Into Cleaning - Part 2

Well sort of. It's afternoon and I have every intention of organized today! Just not quite yet. Yesterday we had the Sip & See for Ms. Nia and it was a wonderful event. We ate and enjoyed ourselves. Myself included (without any guilt). How could I possibly deprive myself of such goodies as:
Breakfast Bars
Monkey Bread
Chili Bar (chili, rice, cornbread, crackers)
Spicy Cheeseburger Dip
Pepperoni Rolls with sauce
Brownies
Lemon Bars
Coffee/Tea
All such deliciousness shared with family and friends, welcoming my baby girl into the world.

I spent the morning cleaning up what I didn't get to last night and now I'm relaxing with a cup of java. I'm allowing the thoughts that are running through my head (goals, plans and schedules) to process before I get to work. I have two more weeks of maternity leave left and I want to use them wisely. I still plan on ending this year on an awesome note!! A focused mind, renewed spirit and 20lbs lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment