Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall into Cleaning

My goal today is decluttering. Going through the massive piles of papers and magazines that seem to have taken over the corners in our home. Old workout magazines that I've read and held on too and old cookbook magazines that hold recipes I swear I'm going to use. ***Sigh*** They all must go. This in addition to the cleaning spree that will commence over the next two days in time for the meet and greet (aka Sip & See) for the Little Miss.
So no more stalling on the computer checking email, facebook, reading blogs and writing blogs. I'm such a creator of procrastination, but I know I can do it. I have no choice. I've pulled the piles out of their corners and put them in plain sight. Lol.. Can't have that at the Sip & See now can we?? Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment