Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Day... One Step Closer

Carrying Your Burdens
“Anyone can carry his burden however hard, until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down. And this is all life really means.”-Robert Louis Stevenson

Good morning! I love this quote. How often do we put our energy into tomorrow’s issues instead of focusing on what is on our plate for today? When we spread our energy between today and tomorrow, it is hard to carry the challenges of the day or enjoy the fruits at hand. However, when we walk with focus, step-by-step, we find that in one day-sunset to sundown-we can carry whatever we must, love and enjoy to the fullest, work and share at our full potential. This focus is the single most-important ingredient for living a wonderful day.

Your Turn: Draw your attention to today and the joys and challenges at hand. Whenever tomorrow or yesterday drift into view, refocus on the matters at hand. Live richly in the moment.

Today’s Affirmation: I accomplish everything I need to accomplish today. brooknoelstudio.com/goodmorning/2008/11/05/carrying-your-burdens/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to do that sometimes. I have to stop myself from jumping 3 weeks into the future and leaping 10 months back into the past! Take today for what it is - A Gift... A PRESENT!!!

Tonight is WEEK 2 DAY 2 of both my C25K & Push up Challenge!! I'm actually REALLY looking forward to it!! Last night Yoga was sort of a bust. Got through maybe 10 minutes of a On Demand Lean & Strong yoga and DS decided that he wanted to play right beside Mommy on the floor! lol... Such an attention stealer that little one of mine!!! lol... I guess I could have went back to it after I put him down for the night, but by then I just wasn't into it - mentally!! BUT... I did do those signature 7 moves from Fitness Magazine Celebrity Workout. I can STILL feel those!!! lol... If anyone is interested, here is the link: www.fitnessmagazine.com/bettertv/members/index.jsp?cid=1370863185&lid=1348327098&tid=1349157845

TODAY'S GOALS:
~~ 64 Ounces of Water - even if I have to force it down my throat!!! lol...
~~W1D2 - C25K & Push up
~~Track food & Exercise (Since I started doing flex pts with WW, I haven't been using the SP tracker as much).

I think 3 is a pretty good number for 1 day! lol...

Stay Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment