Saturday, January 9, 2010

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS PREP WORK

My 100 Days of Weight Loss Cont. One of the prep tasks for the 100 days of weight loss challenge is to write out 10 reasons why you want to lose weight & then make copies and place them where you can see them daily.
So here are my Top 10 in 2010!!
I want to lose weight because:
1. I want to be in love with my body again!
2. I want to be able to get dressed/undressed in front of my husband without feeling self conscious (even though he tells me he loves me no matter what)!
3. I want to finally wear a two piece bikini!
4. I want to have more energy!
5. I want to be fit & more athletic!
6. I want to finally be able to say that I DID IT!
7. I want to be the "Hot" Mom with kids! Lol... :)
8. I want to feel good about myself & what I can accomplish when I set my mind to it.
9. I want to be healthy!
10. I want to be an example for my family, epsecially those who suffer with diabetes & other ailments.

No comments:

Post a Comment