Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Committed

So here I am on Day #2 of the 100 days of weight loss. Day 2 simple asks you to make a choice, are you interested in your goal or committed. It says the main difference is that when you're committed, you will stick with your goals no matter what; however, when you're just interested in your goal anything can distract you from your goal!
In my case, I had a couple of distractions today. Those donuts that my mom-in-law brought into the house and the marshmallows that my son was eating while doing his homework - both of which I resisted!! This time around, I'm committed to getting the weight off!!!
As for the Game On Diet challenge with my family. I'm happy to report that we're all fully committed to sticking with this as well. It's nice to have the family along for the journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment