Friday, September 12, 2008

Fabulous Five Friday

I have to give it up to the blogger world. Those that can keep up with this on a daily basis, I applaud you!!! I try my best to remember, but call me old fashion - give me a journal and a pen and I'm there religiously. But trying to remember to sign on etc., I'm just not there yet! lol... Maybe one day I finally will be!!
So onto my Fabulous Five Friday!!!

  • Met my $$ goal for my Step Out:Walk to Fight Diabetes event that will take place on October 19, 2008!
  • DS had a wonderful week at school - NO TEARS!!
  • New Underwriter position opened up in my department & I went for it! NO FEAR!!
  • My sister lost 2lbs this week, on her own without me beating her up against the head!! lol...
  • I am FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made!! Hmmm... did I use that one already!! Well you know what?! It never gets old!!! I am a child of the Most High! What can be more FABULOUS??!!
***Want to contribute to a wonderful cause, click here!!***

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment