Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Re-Evaluation

Sitting back and reevaluating everything from why I blog to my goals for the month of October. So much has happened during the month of September that I fell out of the blogging world. It got to be a bit much for me. I found that I got to the mind set of writing in order to get people to read my blogs rather than just writing for writing sake.

Initially when I started this - it was just to journal the journey. I'm trying to find my way back to that mindset. I love the challenges that I'm partaking in and I love reading about other people's journey, but not to the point where it gets overwhelming. Yes, I went there and it started to put a bad taste in my mouth with my own blogging/journaling.

So I'm going back to the basics. Writing and journaling just for the simple love of doing just that!! I will try my best to keep up with my on going challenges, but if I should happen to fall off - I won't beat myself up about it. I'll just get back on board later or with the next one!!

I did this for fun - not to feel like a job!! lol... So I'm done with taking the fun out of it!!!

Happy Writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment