Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning Prayer

It's time to get back to my bible studying. For the past two nights, my DH has told me that I've been fighting in my sleep.

I mentioned it to my Mom & knew what she was going to say even before she said it - "It's just the devil!!". Don't know how many of you would believe that, but I sure do. See, I feel that the enemy knows just where to beat us down. For me, it's a good nights sleep. Without one, I find it hard to function in the morning, I don't get up for my morning bible study or exercise, I'm cranky (snapping at my husband and kids) & I eat all day long because I'm tired and sleepy.

So what better way to fight the enemy?? Dig deep into the word. Even if I take baby steps getting back into it, I know that's what I need to do. Today I started with Psalms 1 and read it out loud - just in case the enemy was listening in! lol...

And tomorrow I will continue!!! I have to keep reminding myself - No weapon formed against me, shall prosper!!!

Stay Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment