Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weighed In

Well this is my 4th week with Weight Watchers and I weighed in last night at 2.2lbs less!!! Yay Me!!! That puts me down a total of 4.7lbs.

I'm still anxiously awaiting my 5lbs star!! lol... So sad when you look forward to the little things. lol... I did notice what my downfall was last week - I have to write everything down, even the bad stuff and drink lots of water!!! So even with my M&Ms and Dove Chocolate Bar, I still went down. lol...

The good thing is when I came home from WW, I didn't binge. lol... I was SO going too though. I figured I had been so good (almost) all week and was craving some ice cream with cookies!! Yes with COOKIES!!! But I didn't cave. I did my 20 minutes with Jillian - which kicked my butt - showered and went to bed. No ice cream!!! The craving is still there, but I'm hoping that I can control it better. I keep thinking about what I lost & unless I want to add on to my already 2-a-days (yes, I work out twice a day), I think I'll keep the ice at bay for now.

I'm hoping next week puts me over that 5lb mark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment