Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to Reality

We're back! We're back! From Mystic to New London and back again. The above shot is of Ocean Beach Park in New London, CT. I won't take the credit for the photo, especially since mine aren't developed yet!! Yes, I'm still in the age of disposable cameras. lol... But who would have thought, we had a beautiful beach/theme park right in our own back yard!!!

A fun time was had by all!! But now it's back to reality and work. Time to get back on track with my weight loss goals - especially since I gained 4 pounds while on staycation. UGH!!! I've been trying to figure out ways to get back on track all afternoon long. Plus I've been mentally preparing myself for my son's first day of kindergarten. I even thought about "school shopping" today!! WOW!!! Time seems to be moving WAY to fast!!!

So seeing that I have at least another 10 hours or so before real reality hits - I think I'll enjoy the rest of my staycation until the very end.

Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment