Monday, July 7, 2008

Some thing to do for fun!!!

A is for age.
32 years young!!

B is for burger of choice.
Duchess Big D cheese!!

C is for what car you drive.
2004 Subaru Outback!

D is for Dog's name.
Zeus the pooch!

E is for essential item you use every day.
Has to be my sweater! I'm always cold!!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment.
"So You Think You Can Dance"... And yes, I think I can!!

G is for Favorite game.
I suppose that would be Monopoly. Although I do enjoy a good spades game.


H is for Hometown.
Bridgeport CT

I is for instruments you play
Played the clarinet from sixth grade up through 12th grade.

J is for favorite juice.
Not much of a juice drinker, but I do enjoy a glass of iced tea!

K is for who you'd like to kiss.
Well I am married, so I suppose that would be my husband.


L is for last restaurant you ate at.
Does McDonald's count??

M is for your favorite Muppet.
Toss up between Rover the dog & Animal... lol...

N is for number of piercings.
4 total, 2 in each ear.

O is for overnight hospital stays.
Outside of giving birth - none...

P is for people you were with today.
Family & Co workers.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Read

R is for biggest regret.
Not going straight no to finish my Master's degree.

S is for status.
Newly married

T is for time you woke up today.
The alarm went off at 5am, I got up at 6:15am

U is for what you consider unique.
The ways in which the Lord makes Himself present in my life.

V is for vegetable you love.
Would have to be corn.

W is for worst habit.
Allowing things to fester in my life - not voicing lots of things.

X is for number of x-rays you've had.
Several

Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Nothing yummy today. I'm on another "eating healthy" kick. Nothing ever seems to be good when you're eating healthy!!

Z is for zodiac sign.
Aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment