Monday, July 7, 2008

God's Dream For Me...

Boy will my son be happy! I'm all caught up and ready to play the Wii with him...

DAY SEVEN

Dreamsicle
Thawing Out Your Frozen Dreams

"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."
~Henry David Thoreau
Make It Count Moment
Currently how connected do you feel to your dreams? Does your day to day life reflect an active pursuit of your dreams? What prevents you from such a pursuit?
I do not feel connected to my dreams at all. Actually I spend my entire work day thinking about the things I'd love to be doing. My day to day routine, currently does not reflect the pursuit of my dreams. But I'm well on my way to work towards them.
How to tell if your dreams are from God:
- His dreams rise to the top, first, because it requires faith. It will be so big in your life that you can't do it on your own.
- His dream will make a difference in the lives of others.
- His dream will come from your heart, from the core of your being.
Make It Last for Life
1. Pull out your "dream box". What's in there? What are your frozen dreams? In other words, what would you attempt for God if you knew you couldn't fail?
Lol... I'd attempt pretty much everything that I have listed on my Life List and then write all about it and give ALL the glory to God.
2. Write out description of one dream you have that you believe is from God. How has it "floated to the top" in your life? How does it require faith on your part for it to be realized? How does it serve others?
I'll have to go into prayer on this one. Pray long and hard and see which dream within my heart floats up to the top. That's the one that I will dedicate my day to day priorities too.
3. Spend time in prayer, asking God to reveal one thing you can do today to further your pursuit of His dream for your life?
This is the same as above. As I get my prayer life back on track, I'm sure this will soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment