Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What is Your Vision?

Greetings!!

I'm actually carrying this over from my spark page from www.sparkpeople.com. I can not say enough about that website. If you have pounds to release, I say check it out!!

Back to the vision... as I stated, I placed on my spark page, but it helps to have your vision statement in many places. This way it stays within view at all times!!!

What is my vision?
~~ I will to continue to grow in the Lord by pursuing an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

~~ I will strive to be the best wife I can be by loving, honoring, and greatly enriching the life of my husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within our family and our church.

~~ I will strive to be the best mother I can be by nurturing the next generation, shaping and molding my children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.

~~ I will strive to be the best woman I can be by creating a warm and loving environment for family and friends, being a faithful steward of the time and money God entrusts to me, speaking with wisdom and faithful instruction as I encourage others and develop godly friendships and by sharing the love of Christ by extending my hands to help others who are in need.

Action Steps:
-- Spiritual: Spend daily quiet time with the Lord, studying His word and DOING what His word says. “Don't fool yourself into thinking that you are a listener when you are anything but, letting the Word go in one ear and out the other. Act on what you hear! Those who hear and don't act are like those who glance in the mirror, walk away, and two minutes later have no idea who they are, what they look like.” James 1:22-24 (The Message Bible)

-- Mental: Maintain a positive attitude. Reading for knowledge, leisure & growth. Set weekly challenges for myself to accomplish. Speak positive language.

-- Physical: Eat Healthy. Drinking 75 oz water per day. Exercise minimum 30 minutes per day.

-- Emotional: Show love to myself and my family & friends (even on the days I don't feel loving). Say I love you to family every day & show those words in actions that I do. Take steps each day to cross off one Life List item.

July Action Steps:
**S - Quiet time, Read & study 1 chp in Proverbs each morning & follow reading from 30 Days to Live.

**M - Pleasure reading, Francine Rivers (stories about women in the bible).

**P - Cardio at least 30 mins or more per day; drink minimum 64 oz water per day; 30 day shred 3x's per week; sodium under 2300mg per day; Eat more fruit, veggies & whole grain every day (less processed foods); Stay within SP calorie range.

**E - Spend one on one time w/ kids every day; Plan date nights w/ hubby (Simply Romantic Nights); Girls night out at least once this month.

** Keepin' it simple!! Just MOVE MORE and EAT LESS!!

** July Goal: ~~ Release 8lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment