Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Way to Pray


I was listening to Revive Our Hearts morning radio the other day and the ladies were speaking on the topic of bitterness. Actually they began by speaking on the trials and tribulations of being a Mom and balancing family life. So this really caught my attention. The guest (whose name escapes me now) spoke on how she got through years of depression by becoming both physically and spiritually fit.


The devotional that I outlined below is the method that she used to become connected to the Lord. It seemed so simple and easy, that I think I'll add it to my own morning devotional time.



Devotional for___________ (date)


Praise God

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Confession to God

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Thankfulness to God

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Intercession for Others

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Supplication

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Attributes of God (from the Psalms)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


No comments:

Post a Comment