Tuesday, August 5, 2008

100 (Interesting) Things About Me... Well Almost...

So I saw this on another blog and thought, why not give it a whirl. I started, but then I thought - who in the world would want to know that much about me besides my Mom and Husband?? lol... With that thought in mind, I decided to list the top 10, plus 1...

1. I'm the baby out of 7 kids. My folks were a blended family as well. Dad had 1 girl & 3 boys - Mom had 1 boy & 1 girl & then they decided to have ME! lol...

2. I've been married for 8 months to a wonderful and kind-hearted man. A little rough around the edges, but I'm working with him! lol... And we're almost like my parents (he has 4 girls & I have 1 boy). None together yet though.

3. In addition to above - I married the boy next door. Literally - right next door. lol... We grew up together & our families are really close.

4. I graduated from Florida A & M University in Tallahassee, FL with my BA in English.

5. I love to write, but still to afraid to submit anything for publishing.

6. I went through spiritual gifts class and my gift is exhorter.

7. I played the clarinet for 7 years, piano for 1 and violin for 2 weeks (Dad did not like it!!).

8. I love the Lord and have witnessed so much in my journey with Him. He has shown me time and time again that HE is God.

9. I love to laugh.

10. My favorite TV Show is "So You Think You Can Dance" - brings me back to my days of dancing in middle school & high school.

11. I love butterflies!

12. I took Portuguese for 10 years and Spanish for 2 and am still not fluent in either!! lol... How terrible is that?!

13. I've had the same two best friends (Jennifer & Rhonda) since I was 10 years young!

14. Some where inside of me there is a dancer waiting to get out...

15. I can curl my tongue and wiggle my ears!

Ha!! I actually got to 15. Let me tell you, I was stumped after 13. lol...

Enjoy!

And for those of you who think it's easy - try it. It's not as easy as it looks! lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment