Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving Forward

Number 63 on my Life List is to "Participate in an American Diabetes Assoc. Event". Well not only did I sign up to participate, but I'm also organizing a team. We will be walking on Saturday October 19, 2008.

This cause is dear to my heart because I lost my father 2 years ago to this disease. He fought for many years until Lord called him home in November of 2006. This disease not only took my father, but it continues to run in most members of my family - my Mother, both Grandmothers, brother and a few aunts. It's way to many people in my family.

This is my chance to honor each and every one of them. Below is a link to the website. If the Lord places it on your heart, please donate. Every little bit counts.

Be Blessed.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOut070218010?px=4231414&pg=personal&fr_id=5401&et=p_I_DYx3VQJQOhzPBHt0Uw..&s_tafId=182077

No comments:

Post a Comment