Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Fab Five

So we've had some first day of school woes over the past two days. Yesterday little man came out with his head hung low & was so sad. A huge adjustment for the little guy with a brand new school, teacher & kids. This morning was even worse, as he cried for the first time today when I had to leave him. Wow... talk about enough to break your heart. I'm praying that Day three is a bit better. I know it will continue to be an adjustment - I just pray for a smile, at least, when I pick him up today.

Friday's Fabulous Five

  1. Got to be there for my little man's first day of school.
  2. I have such an understanding supervisor who is allowing me to switch my hours, until Nick gets adjusted to kindergarten.
  3. Finally got my SS card & license updated with my new (married) last name
  4. It's the end of the summer (although I'm sad about it), but now it's Fall and that's one of my favorite time of the year.
  5. After today, I can officially say that I made it through the 1st few days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment