Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Seduction


Yup, you guessed it. Day two of our "no eating out month" and we caved for the cool and delicious taste of Dairy Queen blizzards. Can we say YUM??!!



Note to self: When trying to save money by not eating out - don't watch TV or better yet, don't watch commercials!!! lol...



Good thing is that it was only dessert. Overall, we've been doing good especially since this is Saturday and we're always eating out or eating on the go on the weekends. But the month is still young and it's only Day Two. 29 more days to go!! Prayer would be greatly appreciated!



Me? I got the butterfinger blizzard and promptly came home to brush my teeth out of guilt. lol... I just went to the dentist this past Tuesday and found out that I have not one but TWO cavities. So the last thing I needed was any type of sweets. Not to mention that I stood on the scale this morning and was down 3lbs. Good thing is that the guilt that I feel is driving me to jump on my treadmill and get in a good workout before the evening is over. Besides I have way too many pictures of Laila up not to stay on the wagon!!!

Saturday has come and gone. Here's too Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment