About a week or so into this challenge, we started calling our 5 thoughts, our Fab Five or Fabulous Five. Since I've been challenged lately in maintaining positive thinking in my day to day, I decided that maybe it's time I implement the Fab Five rule all over again. However, instead of posting every day, I figured I'd just do a weekly sum up and call it Friday's Fab Five.
- My mother made it home from her cross country trip safely.
- I've had my health and well-being all week.
- On Tuesday, I had a wonderful mother/son day with Nicolas.
- The Lord has blessed us with beautiful weather all week.
- I've released 2 more lbs and well on my way to my healthy weight.
Wow... that wasn't so bad - today! lol... Some days are harder than others.
***So what do you say Patty?? Any Fab Fives you want to mention??***