Thursday, August 14, 2008

Keeping Track of Personal Best

Just keeping an ongoing log of my personal best thus far...

20. Do 100 regular push-ups nonstop
**I'm up to doing 15 nonstop. I know it's not much but it was only 10 before.

74. Run a mile in 10 minutes or less
**Personal Best: 15min 00 sec <== Really struggled to get to this last night, but I did it. I read some where that you should take the 3rd week off from running when you're doing a running program. I thought this was my 2nd week, but with the way my legs feel today, I think this as my 3rd week. So even though I only got in 1 run this week (Friday & Sunday would be my other two), I think I'm sitting out for the remainder of the week. I'll work on my endurance on the elliptical or bike - less stress on my knees & joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment