Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Weight Loss Secret

I have this...







I have this...








I even have one of these...









And this morning, I saw this on TV & wanted to get it:

I try and try to get to that perfect weight and to be that perfect size. I mean, who doesn't want to be able to strut their stuff in the 2-piece, right? All in all, I feel like I'm doing fairly well on this particular journey. I even had my son (bless his heart) take some updated photos of me after one of my many workouts on the treadmill. Yet, I can still look at those photos and find some type of criticism or issue with the way that I look.

I do know one thing for sure. It hasn't been all the DVDs and gadgets that's gotten me this far. The one secret that I find that works 110% of the time if I stick to it is this:










It works every time....


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment